Owner of, Santa Barbara based, Strength Incorporated – 4 Olympic Distance triathlons and The Arnold Sports Festival – The Importance of brotherhood – Addiction, and coming out of the darkness – Chris, literally, turned right instead of left one night and how it changed his life forever – How important fitness is to every part of life – How he went from doing cocaine in the morning to losing 100+ pounds and being a competitive athlete – What he is doing now with his Phoenix Transformation Experience
– Owner and Founder of Strength Incorporated; a Santa Barbara based training facility specializing in the transformation and development athletes ranging from middle and high school athletes, to every day mothers and fathers looking to better their lives through health and fitness.
– Chris also serves as the head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Santa Barbara Foresters, where he has been a part of three National Championships in the past five years and has worked with over 100 collegiate baseball players from some of the most notable programs in the country, including University of Texas, Rice, USC, Mississippi State, Arkansas, University of San Diego and Ohio State University.
– Chris is not only a coach but also an athlete, as he has completed 4 Olympic distance triathlons and competed at The Arnold Sports Festival.
– His all time best competition lifts star with an 805 pound squat, a 625 pound bench press and a 700 pound deadlift.
– Spent the past 10- years dedicating my life to health and fitness after going through my own body/lifestyle transformation where I lost over 100 pounds
– Former triathlete (competed in 4 Olympic distance races) and powerlifter (competed in 3 Arnold Sports Festivals), now CrossFitter
– Spent 3 years addicted to cocaine and was a borderline alcoholic
– recently launched my new program, The Phoenix Transformation Experience: an 8-week journey into transforming your body, mind and life
– also recently launched a men’s accountability group to help bring for the re-emergence of masculinity in the world
– Recently, launched The Phoenix Transformation Experience, an 8-week all-inclusive program with the sole focus of helping people rise up from the ashes and become better and healthier versions of themselves.
– My goal for this year is to help 40 men and/or women transform their lives through my PTE program, either in person or online
– Instagram: @chris.bartl
– email: email@example.com
– website: chrisbartl.com